On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

->On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, James wrote:
->
->>i like VI, it's quick, small and has no distracting menus (ok so you
->I use emacs from the console...

i've never used emacs (except X-Emacs), it has strange key combinations
to remember (i know VI has them too, but i learnt vi first and my head'd
explode trying to remember 2 sets of commands) - go on, tell me that emacs's
keys are the most intuitive and logical around :)

Http://x-map.home.ml.org                  Mailto : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old programmers never die.  They just branch to a new address.