Sorry, might writing and editing isn't great sometimes, I see I left some
incomplete statements in my post, and it was a particularly relevant one,
so I will complete it now.

> important information, the argument is that if the tech (*companies) and
social media 'did it on their own', they are not 'required' to give 'free
> speech' on their platforms, and so supposedly the only reason there is
even a free speech/ censorship debate for this kind of abusive stuff
> happening, is supposedly *because in some cases, the usa gov or other
governments 'told or encouraged' it to happen, and the first amendment in
the USA does apply to that,* so because of that, it does make it a free
speech issue, but for instance, facebook has for a long while been blocking
any mention of 'cambridge analytica' posts I would try to make, or even
private messages to other people that included those words directly, would
not be allowed to be sent... that has recently changed, but I imagine,
depending on the outcome of the censorship case missouri vs Biden, things
could change again, but the implications of the cambridge analytica type
revelations, and putting restrictions/limitations on that kind of power,
and profiling all its users, and selling that data in order that other
interests can better 'mind control' and manipulate' people into things,
including acts against goverment, extremism, or misinforming people about
the true sources of abuses and corruption and the reasons behind these,
including 'dark money', one might imagine it is often project mockingbird
related usa gov type sources that are blaming 'everything' on foreign
sources, when the matt taibbi twitter files are -proving- a lot of
'propaganda' knowingly propaganda by the government behind the scenes
sources pulling the strings for organizations doing it, and while there is
real foreign influence in a lot of things, that is the scape goat
justification being used in a lot of cases as well, to conceal the
government and tech and other corporate interests own influences and
agendas.

A good documentary I found on some issues of... some of the problems of
social media and other interests manipulating users through their media,
was one called 'the social dillema' which was on Canadian Netflix for
awhile. There used to be a lot of good articles and discussion on things
like youtube, I haven't looked recently, I don't know how much shows up in
searches now, or how much is available. Another thing that has been
happening recently, for instance with youtube, is blocking things by
'region', so like maybe not available to watch in Canada, or other
countries, etc, so for instance a free usa pbs public broadcasting station
documentary that was put by pbs on their own youtube channel, called 'Dark
Money' (corporations basically paying for and running of elections of
people who will basically do their bidding on important issues once in
office, so they basically run the campaigns very well and fund them and get
the people put into office, the documentary is a case study of this
happening somewhere in the usa) was being blocked ... wait, no, I
downloaded it onto a usb (from youtube using a youtube downloading site or
something) to show other people at some point while at a library, and it
mysteriously disappeared off the usb, sorry I'm not sure I can remember
other good examples of region blocked content right now.

Michael Goguen