It has only occurred to me in retrospect, that linux-ottawa / oclug
publishes the email list publicly on the internet, and that I am using
unobfuscated keywords that often get topics I've talked about 'flagged' and
blocked or other similar things like shadow banning, etc on social media,
and that this could have consequences for linux-ottawa / oclug as well, and
I am sorry I am bringing this up in retrospect, rather than having thought
it through more carefully before sending information to the list.

Sorry if this causes problems, open to suggestions on better ways to do
things... (but even alternate words and keywords can probably be sussed out
by advanced systems/ algorithms, even if it sometimes still works to elude
basic word/ bot filters sometimes still (but over time, more processing is
sometimes alotted, and sites often keep archives of the data, so if it
doesn't too 'serious processing' right away, eventually various things
might come up in a 'queue' to be processed more, and 'deciphered' and
various consequences occuring, although possibly delayed, and people may
not realize the connection between the consequences and the original
actions, by that point..., concealing the causes of effects is a technique
that can help hide the source of consequences, ie conceal their activities,
agendas, influence, so people don't make the connection and things /
interests can continue to operate 'invisibly', except in the case with
groups like wigi-peeks and fl1tt3r ph1l3s where internal documents or
testimonies under oath in congress reveal what was going on behind the
scenes, who were pulling strings, etc., sometimes in a way which is
proveable, could have consequences for the interests who are showng to have
taken the actions, and potentially then, that actions can be taken to
potentially limit those kinds of behaviour, or at least to try to have some
kind of oversite that it is happening, and by whom, and for what reason,
etc.).

see project 573114r W1nd that 3dw4rd b1nn3y 3xp0s3d for more on 'long term
storage of private data', it got a little bit 'missed' with the 5n0wd3n
d1scl0sur3s sorry I know weird writing like this also fl4g5 stuff but
hopefully it helps in the short term... 'grammarly' / auto correct /
translation services as decryption and as part of 'intention and behaviour
prediction' type algorithms, like 'psychic mode' for chat /fb etc, where
the partially complete or unsent data is sent right away, including
corrections and changes, to servers, and the fact that someone is 'typing a
message' is sent to the person you are intending to send to, so they know
you are typing, before the message is actually sent (wiki type function of
saving all versions to be able to go back and see all things that were
typed, so you can't say, in a google doc, have a private conversation like
chat, where you type to someone, they read it, then you delete it in real
time, and no record is left, DOESN'T happen, because all versions of things
are saved by server, which helps prevent hacking and some kinds of abuse
like that, to restore, but also compromises privacy and anonymity... )

Michael Goguen