--On 7 October 2005 11:55:32 +0930 Tim Cavanagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wish that you would have given obdev a chance to respond privately >in
the first instance.

I responded to a public message on a public list. To whom do I check with as to where to send replies each time I wish to reply to a public list post?

All I wanted was for some reassurance from more experienced users that I hadn't wasted my money and that the issues were being addressed, that the software I'd bought will do what it claims to do. Your making it sound suspiciously like your trying to cover something up.

--

Tony.