Hello everyone,
After building the proof of concept that SnitchCTL is I thought I should help the users who are scared because of the issues it brings up. This is why I came up with VeriSnitch: http:// snitchctl.smurfturf.net/index/verisnitch/

VeriSnitch is a daemon that will monitor LittleSnitch and warns the user, via the GUI, if it is not running as well as log to the console. It is a combination of a command tool and a launchd plist to make it run at 30 seconds interval. Yes it is possible that and app could bring down the daemon and phone home in less than 30 seconds. But I think this adds a fairly good level of security. It comes in a user-friendly installer package so you don't have to be "terminally literate" to use it. It is somewhat untested so if you can come across bugs be sure to let me know, but I believe it should work just fine for most users.

Feedback is always appreciated, so be sure to let me know what you think.

xSmurf