On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 01:26:24PM -0500, Mike Jarvis wrote:
> Who's chart would you use?  I.E., who do you want to be sued by?  I don't
> know about the UK, but Billboard (THE chart in the US) is very picky about
> such things.

They can't easily sue.

The information is factual. Factual information cannot be
copyrighted. Only the arrangement of it.

If you present the chart in a different format to how they did then
there's nothing they can do...

(ObDisclaimer: IANAL, although I have taken legal advice on this matter...)

Tony
 Tony Bowden | Belfast, NI | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.tmtm.com | www.blackstar.co.uk
                             if more people were screaming then I could relax