* Simon Cozens ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 08:47:03PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > I suggest (with Dave Cross' blessing), that we
> > form the London.pm certification. NetThink and Iterative will
> > sign up to teach to a given level of skills (or several levels).
>
> Fuck it. Let's do it.

Well as a fairly independent person in this matter, i will volunteer
to coordinate this. Unless there are any objections - i already
have a reasonable plan og how to achieve this _quickly_. I can
take it from Simon's email that NetThink believe this to be a good
idea, if others can reply _on list_ we can get a good sense
of commitment, i think i identified some parties in the previous
email.

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net