On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * Simon Cozens ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 08:47:03PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > > I suggest (with Dave Cross' blessing), that we
> > > form the London.pm certification. NetThink and Iterative will
> > > sign up to teach to a given level of skills (or several levels).
> > Fuck it. Let's do it.

Firstly, mod_perl passim.

> Well as a fairly independent person in this matter, i will volunteer
> to coordinate this. Unless there are any objections - i already

TIMTOWTDI kind of screws things up. Different people will code in
different styles. How can you evaluate this?

> have a reasonable plan og how to achieve this _quickly_. I can

Please share this....

> take it from Simon's email that NetThink believe this to be a good
> idea, if others can reply _on list_ we can get a good sense
> of commitment, i think i identified some parties in the previous
> email.

If I see a sensible plan for certification, this sounds sensible, but
consider what most people think of eg. MCSEs.

Please enlighten us.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)