----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I would strongly suggest you check out the Palm M500/505 as they come in
the
> lovely Palm V form factor but have an expansion slot (taking both Secure
> Digital and Multimedia cards)
> http://www.palm.com/products/accessories/expansioncards/

Thanks Neil, as the M505 isn't available yet, I actually went for the M500.
It's pretty good, and I've just gotten IR syncing working to my Vaio so I
don't need to carry the cradle around with me.

I've used a quarter of a full charge today already though, which isn't very
impressive, my Palm III used to last ages on a couple of AAs, and I wouldn't
have dreamt of needing new batteries on a 2 week holiday.

/Robert