On 07/06/2001 at 10:45 +0100, Robert Shiels wrote:

>Between 5 and 6pm I'll be wandering up and down TCR looking for a new PDA.
>Sony Clie is my preferred choice at the moment. If anyone knows a good
>shop,
>or is good at haggling and wants to help, I'm on 07801 814138.

When this came up on IRC I asked at Micro Anvika who wanted 240 ukp inc
vat for the basic package (8MB onboard, 8MB memory stick, etc). Mark
Fowler paid about the same, but after haggling his way up and down the
street, so I'd just cut the hassle and go there.

Mind you, I'm no good at the haggling thing, so YMMV.

--
:: paul
:: 'this incredibly cool hands-on