Good news. Thanks Itamar.

DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhers...@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhers...@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Itamar Syn-Hershko
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 8:23 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4

We have been running some extensive tests >30hrs now against the 2.9.4
branch, and did not detect any leaks. We will have it running a few more
days, if you wish to wait for more conclusive findings.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/branches/Lucene.Net_2_

https://github.com/ayende/ravendb/tree/master/SharedLibs/Sources/Lucene2.9.2

-----