Wise words, Franz
   Whilst still at Conservatory, we had the opportunity of having lessons
   with many of the great musicians in early music. Not all were great
   teachers. But if we prepared ourselves well, we could get the best out
   of any lesson by asking the right questions and preparing the right
   pieces. Know your audience and prepare yourself for them. In other
   words, a good lesson can be like giving a good concert.
   David
   On 15 December 2013 05:46, Franz Mechsner <[1]franz.mechs...@gmx.de>