On 14/12/13 8:42 AM, Gary R. Boye wrote:
It reminded me that I often think that someone transported from another
century--even the 19th like Segovia, but especially the early music
period--would be horrified at how noisy our modern world is.

I've lived in the country for the past 7 years, and have become used to the quiet. When I visit Toronto, from time to time, I find my senses assaulted by the noise, light, and, especially, the stink of a big city, and can hardly wait to get back home.

Geoff

--
Geoff Gaherty
Foxmead Observatory