I'm all about PDFs nowadays. Tablet + Bluetooth page turning pedal =
   never having to worry about page turns, music blowing away or bad
   lighting. I've got hours and hours and hours of music at hand, all
   perfectly organized with any single piece accessible in an instant at
   the touch of a finger. I almost never deal with paper if I don't have
   to.

   Chris
   [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   On Sunday, December 22, 2019, 8:02 AM, Wayne <wst...@cs.dartmouth.edu>