Welcome to the 21st Century!

Reminds me of the SFEMS tee shirt:

"SFEMS, for the latest in early music"

--Sarge

On 12/22/2019 14:42, Christopher Wilke wrote:
    I'm all about PDFs nowadays. Tablet + Bluetooth page turning pedal =
    never having to worry about page turns, music blowing away or bad
    lighting. I've got hours and hours and hours of music at hand, all
    perfectly organized with any single piece accessible in an instant at
    the touch of a finger. I almost never deal with paper if I don't have
    to.

    Chris
    [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

    On Sunday, December 22, 2019, 8:02 AM, Wayne <wst...@cs.dartmouth.edu>