Hi there,

I set up a VM a couple of weeks back as a mail server. I can send email via web mail and I can get email in but I can't get it to relay.

cat /etc/postfix/main.cf | grep restrictions
# overcome chroot restrictions. The alternative, having a copy of
# through Postfix.  See the smtpd_recipient_restrictions parameter
# relay mail to.  See the smtpd_recipient_restrictions description in
smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_destination
mua_client_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
mua_helo_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
mua_sender_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,check_policy_service unix:/var/spool/postfix/postgrey/socket smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_invalid_hostname, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unauth_pipelining, permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination, permit_sasl_authenticated, check_policy_service unix:/var/spool/postfix/postgrey/socket, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net, reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net, reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org, reject_rbl_client b.barracudacentral.org, reject_rbl_client dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net,permit

cat /etc/postfix/master.cf | grep restrictions
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=$mua_client_restrictions
  -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=$mua_helo_restrictions
  -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=$mua_sender_restrictions
  -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
#  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=$mua_client_restrictions
#  -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=$mua_helo_restrictions
#  -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=$mua_sender_restrictions
#  -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
        -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
        -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
        -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
-o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

Any ideas? I'm not familiar with Postfix.

Thanks

Piers