Well, here we go again :-)

I took your version and did the following:

* Changed "Macro names mustn't contain numbers!"
  into    "Macro names cannot contain numbers!"

What is the difference between mustn't and may not/cannot? Mustn't = may not, or am I wrong?

* Added this to the preamble:
        % Set nicer fonts for PDF-output
        \usepackage[scaled=0.92]{helvet}
        \usepackage{mathptmx}
        \usepackage{courier}
   so that the PDF file's fonts don't look crappy

I can't compile the doc when I use
\usepackage{mathptmx}
some tfm fonts couldn't be loaded, probably due to
the table in chapter 6.6.3.
Has anybody the same problem?
Another way is to use ae in Layout->Document->Layout->Font
but then we have to hack to get the characters in table (chapter 6.6.3) displayed.

BTW. I've installed ghostview 4.5 and it doesn't look pixeld.

* Added this to the preamble:

        % Use roman page number in general, but
        % arabic numbers up until the TOC
        % In addition, add a PDF bookmark for the TOC
        \pagenumbering{roman}
        \let\myTOC\tableofcontents
        \renewcommand\tableofcontents{%
        %\hypertarget{Inhalt}{}
        \pdfbookmark[1]{Contents}{TOC}
        \myTOC
        \clearpage
        \pagenumbering{arabic}
        }
   so that we get the roman/arabic page numbering (I like it! ;-)

I corrected it:

% the pages of the TOC are numbered roman
% and a PDF bookmark for the TOC is added
\pagenumbering{Roman}
\let\myTOC\tableofcontents
\renewcommand\tableofcontents{%
 \pdfbookmark[1]{Contents}{}
 \myTOC
 \clearpage
 \pagenumbering{arabic} }

- use big roman numbers: 'Roman' instead of 'roman'
- the \hypertarget command is not really necessary in this case, my
  fault.

* Changed "These package should..." into "This package should..." in the note in the beginning.

My fault.

* Change "URLs mustn't end with a backslash!" into
         "URLs may not end with a backslash!"

See my question above.

I also added some space in the formula in chapter 5.3.

regards Uwe