Just to complete my previous mail by an example, I get the following type
strange codings (copied from the View latex code window):

\end{frame}

 \lyxframeend{}\section{Blabla}

The \end{frame} comes from an Evil Red box and \lyxframeend{} is introduced
without a selection by me of a frame environment.

Murat