2012/5/19 Julio Rojas <jcredbe...@gmail.com>

> What a bummer...
>
> One question. Shouldn't it be better that Lyx recognizes localization
> and instead of using "\sin" uses "\sen"? Is it even possible or
> desirably?
>

> The really good question is why, oh why, LaTeX doesn't do it
> automatically so Lyx has to do it only on-screen.
>
> Regards.
> Julio Rojas

Sorry, I do not understand... What do you mean?
LyX doesn't show the function name "sen" in the math toolbar button,
but otherwise, if the document language is Spanish you can use the latex
command "\sen" right away, and then spanish-babel-latex makes the thing
automatically: in the LyX window the "sen" is shown (if Instant Previw is
on)
and also in PDF output

Ignacio García