I have in the pas used Tex2word from Chikrii software with success.
Equationa are correctly translated in this case, figures not, but I prefer
to include them in the optimal format for Word myself. This is commercial
software (a plugin for Word), but it is not expensive and has even a lower
education pricing policy. It uses MathType (but the free version of it is
enough).
Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu