Hello.I've been having trouble in pairing LyX and a CAS.While trying to use
Maxima and Maple, I've added the address (eg: c:\maxima\) where the .exe is to
the "Path prefix" under Tools -> Preferences -> Paths.Still no results in even
solving a simple 2+2 in Math mode. All I get is a equal sign with an empty
space beside it.LyX 2.0.6wxMaxima 12.04.0Maple 16Win 7 x64 SP1
Has someone successfully paired LyX and a CAS in Windows?Any help on what or
where my problem is at?Thanks!