On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Jacob Bishop <bishop.ja...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone around with 0.17 version of Okular to test?
>>

> I had never used forward or reverse search previously, but, interested in
> the possibility, I just tested it on my system. Following the instructions,
> forward search seems to work fine, but not reverse search. I am using
> Okular  0.16.5, pdflatex, and LyX 2.0.3. The forward search option shows,
> and acts like it is working, but does not jump to the correct location (it
> seems to go to the same place every time, no matter what).

Hi Jacob,

with Okular 16.5 you seem to have the opposite problem than me. Just to be
sure, by "forward search" you mean jumping from Lyx to Okular, right? And
you jump to the right location in the pdf file, while you are unable to
jump back from the pdf to the right location in Lyx? (Sorry for asking, I
am always getting the "forward" and "reverse" switched in my mind).

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org