________________________________
 From: Jacob Bishop <bishop.ja...@gmail.com>
To: stefano franchi <stefano.fran...@gmail.com>; lyx-users
<lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:31:19 PM
Subject: Re: Forward/reverse search and LuaTeX

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:

Is anyone around with 0.17 version of Okular to test?

I had never used forward or reverse search previously, but, interested in the
possibility, I just tested it on my system. Following the instructions, forward
search seems to work fine, but not reverse search. I am using Okular  0.16.5,
pdflatex, and LyX 2.0.3. The forward search option shows, and acts like it is
working, but does not jump to the correct location (it seems to go to the same
place every time, no matter what).

>Pavel

 Jacob

 had never even heard of forward or reverse search til this thread but
after reading up on it a bit I tried it with LyX 2.0.6 and Ocular o.16.5
 and I get the same results.
john