On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:31:36 -0700 (PDT) "John Kane
 jrkrid...@yahoo.ca" sent this:

>________________________________
> From: Jacob Bishop <bishop.ja...@gmail.com>
>To: stefano franchi <stefano.fran...@gmail.com>; lyx-users
><lyx-users@lists.lyx.org> Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:31:19
>PM Subject: Re: Forward/reverse search and LuaTeX
>

>On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
>
>Is anyone around with 0.17 version of Okular to test?
>>

>I had never used forward or reverse search previously, but, interested
>in the possibility, I just tested it on my system. Following the
>instructions, forward search seems to work fine, but not reverse
>search. I am using Okular  0.16.5, pdflatex, and LyX 2.0.3. The
>forward search option shows, and acts like it is working, but does not
>jump to the correct location (it seems to go to the same place every
>time, no matter what).
>

>>Pavel
>>
> Jacob

> had never even heard of forward or reverse search til this thread but
>after reading up on it a bit I tried it with LyX 2.0.6 and Ocular
>o.16.5
> and I get the same results.
>john

  Okular
Version 0.14.3
Using KDE Development Platform 4.8.4 (4.8.4)

Never used reverse search in Okular

If I use LyX client is the same if I use any other, like Kate, which is
not installed on my system as I use FVWM.

Ctrl + F and then I can use "Next" or "Previous"

Sorry I can't assist further

Charlie
    --
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Force without wisdom falls of its own weight............Horace