________________________________
 From: Jacob Bishop <bishop.ja...@gmail.com>
To: John Kane <jrkrid...@yahoo.ca>
Cc: lyx-users <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:35:23 AM
Subject: Re: Forward/reverse search and LuaTeX

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:16 PM, John Kane <jrkrid...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

I seem to have forward search (LyX -> Ocular) working with Default Output
Format set to PDF(pdflatex) and Syncronize with Output set to \synctex = 1 but
nothing at all seems to happen when I try reverse search (Ocular -> LyX).

Strange. No matter what I do, (Lyx->Okular) doesn't seem to work. It always
seems to drop me on the first page.

>What activation method works with reverse search? I've been using cntl-left
>click (along with a few other random keystroke combinations) with no results
>at all.

When I am in Okular, and have the browse tool active (hand-shaped tool), then
shift-click, it jumps to the correct location in the LyX file.

Jacob

Exactly what the manual says and I get nothing Arrgh. The worst of it is I had
been thinking that something like reverse search would really be great just
before this thread started.

I just realised that I am not using LuaTex : would this be a factor?
John