Am 09.06.2014 21:42, schrieb Alex Vergara Gil:
   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Wolfgang Engelmann
   To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
   Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 12:55 PM
   Subject: Re: Python Graphics in LyX [was: Python bindings]

   where in lyx is this done?-->
   Define a new converter from Python graphics to EPS as

   python $$i $$o

   Wolfgang

If you have followed the little manual you know in tools - preferences there is
two options, one that says file types and the other says converters
in the first you define the Python graphics file type
in the second you define the converter

regards
Alex

Thanks Alex, still not there.

First: Could one change in the instruction of the PythonGraphics.lyx
Define a new file format, name it Python graphics, extension pygr and vector
image format ticked
to: Define a new file format in tools>preferences, name it Python graphics,
extension pygr and vector image format ticked

Second: in Converters - Converter Definitions I guess I have to add python $$i
$$o in the Converter: line. However, Add on the right side of the Converter
Definitions is greyed out. So, how do I do that?

Wolfgang