On 23-Sep-98 Allan Rae wrote:
> 
> Here it is but you'll have to supply your own .eps files.
> Otherwise it should be okay.
> 
> What it did wrong before was display onscreen as minipage
> but wouldn't output minipage code to the LaTeX file.
> 
> There is also a small kludge (ERT) to get my table in as
> a subfigure.
> 

You DARE !!! #:O)

Ok I've seen now. Great work. I opt you commit this to cvs :), as this
fixes actually not only a missing feature, BUT a BUG, as we produce wrong
latex-code if this is not in!!!

Asger one question. I've seen that the vertical lines showing that we
are in a minipage do not see the height of a figure and so they are only
one normal text-row height instead of the height of the figure. Could we
fix this easily?

Greets J�rgen

-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._

Dr. Juergen Vigna                     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gerbergasse 60                        Tel:    +39-471-450260
I-39100 Bozen                         Fax:    +39-471-970042
ITALY

The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
brings wisdom.
                -- H. L. Mencken

-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._

Reply via email to