On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> 
> On 24-Sep-98 Allan Rae wrote:
> > 
> > I think I might have to make a third revision before I commit to cvs --
> > need to be sure tables in footnotes are okay...  which reminds me:
> > Is there any good reason why tables are treated as separate paragraphs?
> 
> They are separate paragraphs and this cannot be changed for 0.12.x without
> a hack, which I don't want to introduce.

That's fine, I was just wondering whether it was actually a bug or if it
is something that we should be careful of in 0.13.

> > Here's another one to consider:
> > 
> >       How do we put a label in a subfigure?
> > 
> 
> I don't understand that stuff, but I don't think we should introduce
> it in 0.12.x as we then surely would have to modify the lyx-fileformat
> and that IMO is a tabu for now :)

Okay, another one for the 0.13 basket...

Allan. (ARRae)

Reply via email to