On 24-Sep-98 Allan Rae wrote:
> 
> I think I might have to make a third revision before I commit to cvs --
> need to be sure tables in footnotes are okay...  which reminds me:
> Is there any good reason why tables are treated as separate paragraphs?

They are separate paragraphs and this cannot be changed for 0.12.x without
a hack, which I don't want to introduce.

> Here's another one to consider:
> 
>       How do we put a label in a subfigure?
> 

I don't understand that stuff, but I don't think we should introduce
it in 0.12.x as we then surely would have to modify the lyx-fileformat
and that IMO is a tabu for now :)

Greets J�rgen

-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._

Dr. Juergen Vigna                     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gerbergasse 60                        Tel:    +39-471-450260
I-39100 Bozen                         Fax:    +39-471-970042
ITALY

Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity.
                -- Alvy Ray Smith

-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._

Reply via email to