Wayne,

Please relax and try not to kick the people still making stuff for retro
computers. We all do this in our spare time and it is what it is.
Your points are made. I think Stephen  wants to limit his exposure to
having to deliver these in a manner beyond his capability. Otherwise
I'm sure he would do a store or use mine../shrug