  From: Wayne Lorentz
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2022 5:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] TS-DOS Option ROM

  I thought about the REX#, but it looks discontinued.  There aren't any links
on that page to order anything, and no contact information.   Not even a name.
Super sketchy.

  If I was going to get a REX, I'd get the CP/M version, as I'm a CP/M
enthusiast. But $100 is more than I can do this close to Christmas. That's why
I thought if I could find a TS-DOS chip, it might be cheap enough to tide me
over.

  I recently bought one of those Backpack SD card storage devices. The TS-DOS
option ROM will work with that, right?

  —
  iPhoneから送信