On Sun, Dec 18, 2022, 2:43 PM Wayne Lorentz <wa...@lorentz.me> wrote:

> I thought about the REX#, but it looks discontinued.  There aren't any
> links on that page to order anything, and no contact information.   Not
> even a name.  Super sketchy.

There's a ordering link on the Rex page

https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=REX

https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ordering_Information

Steve's email is on that page but he encoded it so he doesn't get spam.
Point is you can send him emails through that or he is also on this list.

https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ordering_Information

FYI I run bitchin100 site and the bitchin100 wiki. Steve posts his product
support documentation and contact info there. There is also the legacy
Club100 site that Ken Pettit keeps going. The only content that changes
much is the personal libraries. Most of the content is kept going as a
information resource and a tribute to Rick Hanson, the original proprietor
of Club100 who passed away.

-- John.