Hi Wayne,
For REX#, you need to look at the bitchin100.com wiki, and email me.
twospru...@gmail.com.

The 4MB sram chips are super expensive now, as are the cpld chips.  That's
why the 4mb rexcpm is expensive.
Alternatively the 2MB one is more affordable.

If you read about REXCPM, then you must have found bitchin100.com?

 cheers Steve