Thanks, Mike.  I am running XP.  I haven't installed anything, but my
daughters are the ones who use the Dell the most, and unfortunately,
there is probably some spyware on it (teenagers and spyware go
hand-in-hand).  Virus scan was done just a day or two ago, and I don't
have anything to scan for spyware. I'll give your attachments a try
and let you know what I find.

--
Gretchen Summers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]