Sounds reasonable Tom…there has to be an explanation.  This wasn’t in a hotel,
it’s the vacation home of one of the girls.  I’m going to write her in the
morning attempting to get more info. about the house.  I know that many of the
smart TV’s can be controlled by outside forces, turning on the camera and I
assume the microphones….some folks put tape over the camera to attempt some
privacy…

These ladies are quite sharp, well educated, tech savvy, the lady that owns the
home I put into Mac computer’s years ago, her husband is a Windows guy but she
wanted to go Mac so I took a day off and went to her home to instruct her on a
few items, she caught on quickly and only contacted me a couple times later,
now she is well versed and I never hear from her…

I say this only to explain they aren’t the type that can hardly find the on
button…while there my daughter rewrote a Real Estate contract, sent to her
client for their signature then sent the signed document to the seller’s
agent…she also wrote an offer on another piece of property for another client,
all on her iPad….

But understanding how their voices could direct advertising is something they
want to understand.

John