I think the only possibility is an App that may have slipped by Apple.  What I
think is more plausible is the home is leased throughout the year, either the
gal that owns it has a device that she keeps track of the tenants & doesn’t
want to admit or one of the tenants has installed something.  I’ve sent her all
my suggestions including installing a Fingbox so she can track what’s on her
network & be notified when something had been added.  I’m sure there’s an
explanation

John

Sent from my iPhone