Folks,

I haven't messed with the OS at all. Perl 5.6.0 that comes with OS X
10.2.

I built gd 1.8.4 using Scott Anguish's directions on stepwise (as I
have done before), and that worked just as expected. Then I built a
specific perl module that helps makes maps (used to work fine on
10.1.whatever.

I run my scripts unchanged, and I get the following in the apache
error_log. Seems like gd is not happy.

Without any further info to share (I really don't know what else to
offer), can anyone shed some light on the following, or guide me to
someplace I can find answers?

Many thanks.

Puneet.

% tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log
dyld: perl Undefined symbols:
_gdFontGiant
_gdFontLarge
_gdFontMediumBold
_gdFontSmall
_gdFontTiny
_gdImageArc
_gdImageColorAllocate
_gdImageColorTransparent
_gdImageCopy
_gdImageCopyMerge
_gdImageCopyResized
_gdImageCreate
_gdImageCreateFromJpeg
_gdImageCreateFromPng
_gdImageDestroy
_gdImageFillToBorder
_gdImageFilledPolygon
_gdImageFilledRectangle
_gdImageInterlace
_gdImageJpeg
_gdImageJpegPtr
_gdImageLine
_gdImagePng
_gdImagePngPtr
_gdImagePolygon
_gdImageRectangle
_gdImageSetBrush
_gdImageSetPixel
_gdImageSetStyle
_gdImageSetTile
_gdImageString
_gdImageStringFT
_gdImageWBMP
_gdImageWBMPPtr
[Thu Oct 10 11:00:46 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /Users/pkishor/Sites/bims/index.pl