You might want to read all of your emails. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 6/24/2016 2:17 PM, Simon Fogarty wrote:
You might want to check that out again,

 A number of stock markets have taken a dive, but I personally believe that
will be the better or the world economy.

 There are a number of countries within the EU that are really struggling, be
that due to their incompetence or the EU's I can't really say myself but I
think this has been coming for some time and lets face it, it's not just
effecting the UK and the EU, this will impact on the globle scale doe totrade
and currancys
The Pound yesterday was worth something around the $1.50 against the NZ dollar,
it hasn't been that good for a bloody long time,

 Lets just see where it goes and with any luck it will make things stronger for
the UK overall, oh and carefull selecting a new PM between now and October.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of E.T.
Sent: Saturday, 25 June 2016 2:08 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Brexit, wishing our friends across the pond well

    Normally I would say its way off topic but this is something that can have
a huge impact on us all. It was predicted the stock markets would feel pain but
here in the US there is no sign of that.

    Come November though, that could be a different story. I can wait, though
just like pulling a tooth, lets get it over with and move on.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com