Chris,
   Sugarcode? What is that, a new code in Sierra? (smiles)

You are right, there is too much drama on this group. But you are the one most dramatic of all the members. You best go down to the local gym and work off that excess energy of yours.

And again you are right, this is not the right place for those personal back and forths so again take it to the local gym and piut on some boxing gloves.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com