I am a network engineer of 25 years.  I started using Apple products in 1982
and have continuously.  I hold patents in the network transmission space and
have built key parts of the Verizon Wireless networks including the Voice over
LTE environment as well as key design efforts in network interconnection
including optimization of the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) configuration and
migration of peers from the CRS to MX960 platform.
        I have also been key in the development of high bandwidth video
conferencing applications used in the financial industry with an all native SIP
back end capable of rescaling video and audio to any environment from Dial up
to HD (4K) video.
        I have been involved with Premier Retail Network in the development and
deployment of the largest out of home IP TV network in the world.  You would
see my handy work in every Walmart, Costco, Sam’s, Stop and Shop, BJs Whole
sale clubs, Dell’s lemonade stores, CVS and more for the purposes of delivering
real time sensitive video marketing materials and tracking impact on sales.
        I have developed transport systems for ESPN, General Dynamics, and the
Defense Department.  I hold several certifications and have also successfully
started, run and sold two internet carrier business including one which was
wrapped in to RCN.

That a good start or would you like the whole resume pasted?  I have over 25
years of technical experience over all.  Also qualified in several operating
systems Including Solaris, Aix, various Linux variants and Mac OS.

Shal I continue?