Hi,

My message was only passed onto the developer. I might try writing him
privately as well, because the bad routines problem sounds a bit strange to me
as other Cocoa developers have fixed the very same issue.

Of course, I do not know how they coded it, but still, I can't see the routines
being different.

Regards,
Nic