Hello,
I have downloaded a program, (a collection of workflows) on www.automation.com.
The name of the package is:
UNIX Services Installer.pkg

This package add some services in all applications and you can add a hockey to
it with the keyboard option in the system preferences.

I use very often the service: "new terminal to insert location"
I have add a hockey to it and:
When I am in finder on my usbdisk, I press the hockey and terminal is opening
on that folder without doing a sudo-command or a cd-command.

This is very nice if you want e.g. to change the extension of multiple files or
remove multiple files.
I can do e.g.: rm *.ini, to remove all .ini-files in the current directory.
This goes much faster then selecting every ini-file in the finder.

I am very happy with this.

But, I have still another frustration in the terminal with vo:
While using "Vim", the default editor of a unix-terminal or perhaps some other
programs in the terminal, there is no vo-function to jump to the cursor.
I mean, while reading a text in vim with the brailledisplay or perhaps the
vo-arrows, you can move around the text without limitations so, also in areas
where the keyboard-cursor can't come.
Then, you need a function to jump to the position where the keyboard-focus  is
putted the last time you have moved the keyboard-focus.

I don't know any function in vo that can do this task.

If someone has some ideas, pls let me know, on the list or private.

best regards,
William
Op 10-mei-2010, om 11:23 heeft Larry Skutchan het volgende geschreven: