Dnia  7.10.2019 o godz. 15:47:29 Graeme Fowler via mailop pisze:

> "Their network; their rules".

No, it's not their network. It's our common network. If anybody imposes own
rules on their part of the network, we are losing interoperability. Internet
loses any sense.

> A quick look at Talos Intelligence reports a 1600% increase in email from
> your domain over the last day;

Nothing strange in this, as I did not send any email at all on Saturday,
sent at least two yesterday and much more today :)
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa