Dňa 7. marca 2024 14:22:21 UTC používateľ "Yuval Levy ✅ via mailop"
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>My most important reason to "filter" emojis in email addresses and subject
>lines would be to assign them higher spammyness scores in rspamd or
>SpamAssassin.  Are there already such rules?  If not, how do I add them?

I got similar idea, many months ago... Not to block nor filter
them, but to add some score into message. I abandon it as too
hard to maintain (for me), as emoji (graphics) are not in one
continuous block of code points, nor regexp library(ies) assign
one "category" (as eg. controll or currency symbols/chars) into
them and their list continues to grow. And to be honest, i fail to
build regexp for that, as i cannot found proper syntax for that
in rspamd (hyperscan library).

But if someone is interested to continue, here is list of CPs
ranges from my notes from that time:

+ <U+1F300> - <U+1F5FF> # symbols & pictographs
+ <U+1F600> - <U+1F64F> # emoticons
+ <U+1F680> - <U+1F6FF> # transport & map symbols
+ <U+2600> - <U+2B55> # others

It is quite many CPs, thus i am not sure if it is right and it will
be not complete...

regards

--
Slavko