This must be the document I downloaded earlier today. It was linked
from the Wikipedia article on the Vienna Circle, if I recall
correctly. It is rather confusing in its structure.  Someone should
check the print source to see if the whole manifesto is here included.

I always remember this quote, which reveals to me the fundamental
bankruptcy of this school's presuppositions:

"In science there are no 'depths'; there is surface everywhere . . . "