#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/14/2016 9:13 AM, Manuel Barrera via Marxism wrote:
if y'all have a better way, get out and help them do it! Or just shut up and be
grateful that Chi-Town, Kansas City, and I really hope other cities still have
the courage and fight in them.
Why do I call it tailism? Let me count the ways: 1) If you're not in the streets, you're not in the struggle 2) If you're not in the streets you have no right to speak 3) if you're not in the streets its obviously because you lack courage 4) if you're not in the streets you should just cheer on those who are or shut up.