#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> I was in Chicago for the 1968 DNC and
> organizing on the Southside in the early 70's before Obama
> so I know a little about Northern Illinois

It is astonishing that people who do not live in Chicago--and people who have
not lived in Chicago for 40 years or more--are confident that they know enough
about the state of the movement in Chicago to second guess the actions of
Chicago activists, young and old, experienced and inexperienced. The
presumptuousness of that is staggering.

--Kevin Lindemann