#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Mass actions that are not well-organized always carry risks.  The task here
is to find ways to organize them and make them coherent.

Depending on where we are, we've seen these problems with Occupy and BLM
(and with the Greens, who function coherently slightly less well than a
herd of cats).  The challenge here is to bring some experience to bear in
organizing.

Some of you know how to do these things.  :-)

ML