#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Dear Louis,

you might have misunderstood want I meant (or I expressed myself badly).

1) Obviously no one should feel obligated to go on the streets. Everyone should be free to stay home. It is necessary to employ a service for people who stay at home. Naturally, we are also in favour of quarantin meassures for people who are infected (in addition to mass and free testing etc.).

2) In general it is important to take precautions on health issues. But this has been also the case in all the last years when there were influenza epidemic. As you certainly know this has also caused many vicitims. (152,000 in Europe in the saison 2017/18 alone) Did anyone call for a mass lockdown at that time? Of course, not!

3) How shall we fight for a better health care system? By staying home? Hardly! No, by mass actions. For this people (those without health risks) need to gon on the streets.

4) Finally, do you really think the rulers in China, Europe, etc. impose mass lockdowns and ban demonstrations because they are concerned about health? If so, why did they not do it in all the years before when influenza struck?! Don't you think that there is a connection between the policy of mass lockdown, the current economic slump (which is of 1929-33 proportions) and the fact that the world has seen the largest rise of mass protests in 2019 - at least since 1945?! (See for this our article on a new study: https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/global/confirmation-of-revolutionary-character-of-historic-period/)

Please be assured that I wish you a long life!