#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/17/20 8:56 AM, RKOB via Marxism wrote:

1) Obviously no one should feel obligated to go on the streets. Everyone should be free to stay home. It is necessary to employ a service for people who stay at home. Naturally, we are also in favour of quarantin meassures for people who are infected (in addition to mass and free testing etc.).

Have you actually been reading about why schools and pubs are being closed? Young people have no idea whether they are "infected" or not unless they take a test. For the majority, they experience no symptoms for up to five days even if they are contagious. Within that period, they can come into contact with many other people, including me. I am glad that you are in favor of quarantine measures of infected people, but if I get infected, I will probably die.